Pages

Contest Winner and More...

First things, first. Congratulations to Bessamy S.. Bessamy is the winner of a $25 amazon.com gift card.

Don't forget to enter my next drawing...

I will get back to a semi-regular blogging schedule shortly.  Meanwhile, here's What's Brewin' since I haven't but out a newsletter in...oh, I don't know how many months.

Looks like A Stranger in the Family will be a May 2014 release from Harlequin Superromance.  

One Night in Reno is still available for only .99 and will be available on all venues later this month.  I'm thinking of changing the cover to reflect the sweeter side of the story.    

What do you think?  Do you want to see Jenny, Josh and Garrett on the cover?

One Star Spangled Night will be out sometime in August if my VA (virtual assistant, moi) can get her act together.  I have an anthology deadline of September 1st for that story.  Spangled will be available separately and as part of a multiple author anthology titled Celebrate coming October 4th.

I'm designing the cover for Celebrate and already thinking of redesigning the cover for One Star Spangled Night--lol--and it's not even out yet.  Yeah, I'm fickle that way. 

Have twelve more custom covers lined up.  Can't wait to show them off and introduce you to the authors.  

The Frogman, Prince is back in the line up--at last!  Continuing revisions are on my schedule for the 11th through the end of the month.  Can I finish them by the 31st...  That's the question.  I will do my best.  I appreciate your patience.  

Rewriting an old manuscript is harder than writing a new one :?  


Recent Releases